Hello Students and Families and School Friends-
It has been so wonderful to be at work for the last week and a half! Although I'm not 100% feeling great, I've been well enough to get here every day, and work for all or almost full days. Working, believe it or not, can actually be revitalizing, especially when you work in a nice place like AHS, with all these great students, staff, and faculty and parents. The support and friendship I've felt from everyone is really heartwarming and amazing to me! I have everything from people sending thoughts and well wishes to those making soups, meals, and hats, and get lots of hugs every day too.
Chemo treatment is tomorrow, Thursday, January 29th, and then I'll be out the following week, recovering from the side effects of the chemicals. This time, I have some idea what to expect, and though in some ways it may be worse, because my body hasn't fully replenished it's white blood cells , in other ways it should be easier because I know the routine.
I would love to hear from students while I'm home - I check my email every day, and keeping in touch makes me feel really good. So please log on and say hi!
Have a good week - see you on February 9th!
Ms. Pichler
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, hope you start feeling better. think postive.
ReplyDelete- a student
hello, i hope you feel better get well soon!
ReplyDelete-eric lowery
I feel bad that you got sick pi hope the best for you and i will prey for you until you get better.= 100
ReplyDeletefrom steven alfaro